Opening date: 13 May 2005
Closing date: 05 August 2005
Department: Office for National Statistics
Category: Population and Migration
Response to consultation: The assessment of initial user requirements on content for England and Wales is available to download.
Topic summaries: The following summaries of user requirements for each topic are also available to download:
Ethnicity, identity, language & religion
Health & care
Labour market & national statistics socio-economic classification (NS-SEC)
Population, demography & travel
Summary of user requirements in Wales: The Statistical Directorate of the Welsh Government has published a statistical bulletin summarising the consultation responses from Wales or about Welsh issues, which is available to download.
Individual responses to the consultation: All individual responses to this consultation are available in Excel and CSV formats.
Please contact Census Customer Services if you have any queries or requests for further information.
Efallai y bydd hefyd gennych ddiddordeb yn:
- 2011 Census - Consultation document (565.7 kB pdf)
- Response to consultation - 2011 Census (857.5 kB pdf)
- Ethnicity, identity, language & religion (583.6 kB pdf)
- Health & care (256.0 kB pdf)
- Housing (352.2 kB pdf)
- Income (131.3 kB pdf)
- Labour market & NS-SEC (227.3 kB pdf)
- Migration (270.9 kB pdf)
- Population, demography & travel (205.1 kB pdf)
- Qualifications (107.8 kB pdf)
- Sexual orientation (82.4 kB pdf)
- Sexual orientation background (71.9 kB pdf)
- Responses to consultation - Excel (4.7 MB xls)
- Responses to consultation - CSV (3.7 MB csv)