Opening date: 14 December 2009
Closing date: 26 March 2010
Department: Office for National Statistics
Category: Population and Migration
Main statistical outputs consultation
This consultation which took place between December 2009 and March 2010 was open to everyone including members of the public. It enabled users of census data to help shape the main statistical outputs for the 2011 Census.
Second round consultation
The second phase of outputs consultation took place between February and April 2011. While the first phase gathered users’ requirements, in response, the second phase ensured the outputs were designed to reflect user requests and meet expectations. Please contact Census Customer Services if you have any queries or requests for further information.
Efallai y bydd hefyd gennych ddiddordeb yn:
- Output Consultation User Guide (348.5 kB pdf)
- Output Consultation User Guide Word version (776.7 kB doc)
- Table layouts (1.8 MB zip)
- Table of tables (1.7 MB xls)
- User feedback template (177.7 kB xls)
- 2011 Census Outputs Strategy (750.4 kB pdf)
- Q and A from the 2009 Census Output Roadshows (1.4 MB xls)