Crynodeb o'r cais
- UK regions provided are based on the NUTS1 classification.
- Visitors may visit more than one region of the UK and so the total number of visits will not be equal to the sum of the individual regions.
- Data provided for 2015 annual.
- Data provided for France includes residents of Monaco.
- Data provided for Italy includes residents of San Marino and the Vatican City.
- Data provided for Portugal includes residents of the Azores and Madeira.
- Data provided for Spain includes residents of the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands and Andorra.
- The UK is a member of the European Union but due to the nature of the data displayed in the IPS reference tables, data for the UK is excluded.
- Data for spending by residents of the Channel Islands is included within the totals for EU and Total World for All Regions, however it is not shown within the country split.