Product, industry and geographical annual breakdowns of imports and exports of services, excluding travel, transport and banking sectors. Derived from the International Trade in Services Survey.
International trade in services
Detailed breakdown of annual trade in UK services estimates, analysing data by country, product and industry.
International trade in services QMI
Quality and methodology information for the International Trade in Services (ITIS) survey data detailing the strengths and limitations of the data, methods used, and data uses and users.
The United Kingdom Statistics Authority has designated these statistics as National Statistics, in accordance with the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007 and signifying compliance with the Code of Practice for Official Statistics.
Designation can be broadly interpreted to mean that the statistics:
- meet identified user needs
- are well explained and readily accessible
- are produced according to sound methods
- are managed impartially and objectively in the public interest
Once statistics have been designated as National Statistics it is a statutory requirement that the Code of Practice shall continue to be observed.
Changes to this release date
- Previous date:
- 30 January 2023 09:30
- Reason for change:
- This release has been postponed to allow for further quality assurance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.