Figure 10: One–year net cancer survival for men diagnosed with malignant melanoma, by stage at diagnosis
England, 2012 to 2014, followed up to 2015
Source: National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service – Public Health England
- Men aged 15 to 99 at diagnosis.
- Age standardised net cancer survival.
- Information on cohort sizes can be found in the Excel download table.
- Stage not known includes all cases with insufficient clinical or pathology information on stage.
- Numbers in brackets are total cases diagnosed at that stage, for all years combined.
Download this chart