Figure 6: Age-specific rates of death involving C. difficile, females, deaths registered in Wales between 2001 to 2003 and 2013 to 2015
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Figures are based on postcode boundaries as of May 2016 and exclude deaths of non-residents.
- Figures are for deaths registered in each calendar year.
- Figures are for rates per million females.
- Age–specific rates were not calculated where there were fewer than 3 deaths in an age group due to low reliability. In such cases, the cell has been left blank.
- In 2015 the average number of days between date of death and death registration was 4 days for C.difficile, MRSA and S. aureus.
- Please see the respective dataset for information on statistical significance and the overall reliability of the data reported here.
Download this chart