Figure 7: Age-specific rates of death involving MRSA, males, deaths registered in Wales between 1993 to 1997 and 2011 to 2015
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Figures are based on postcode boundaries as of May 2016 and exclude deaths of non-residents.
- Figures are for deaths registered in each calendar year.
- Figures are for rates per million males.
- In 2015 the average number of days between date of death and death registration was 4 days for C.difficile, MRSA and S. aureus.
- Please see the respective dataset for information on statistical significance and the overall reliability of the data reported here.
Download this chart