Figure 9: Percentage of deaths involving C. difficile by place of occurrence, all persons, deaths registered in Wales, 2013 to 2015
- Based on the communal establishment boundaries as of May 2016.
- Figures exclude deaths of non-residents.
- Figures are for deaths registered in each calendar year.
- Percentages rounded to the nearest 1 decimal place.
- The category 'other' includes deaths occurring in places other than NHS hospitals and care homes.
- In 2015 the average number of days between date of death and death registration was 4 days for C.difficile, MRSA and S. aureus.
Download this chart