Figure 2a: Age-specific mortality rates, deaths registered in Quarter 3 (July to September), 2001 to 2018, males aged 75 years and over, England
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Age-specific mortality rates per 100,000 population.
- Q3 refers to Quarter 3 (1 July to 30 September).
- Figures are for deaths registered rather than deaths occurring in each period.
- Figures for 2018 are based on provisional mortality data and projected populations.
- Figures exclude non-residents.
Download this chart