Figure 2b: Mortality rates statistically significantly decreased for females aged 75 to 79 years in Quarter 2 2019 compared with Quarter 2 2018
Age-specific mortality rates, females aged 75 years and over, deaths registered in Quarter 2 (Apr to June) 2001 to 2019, England
Source: Office for National Statistics
- Age-specific mortality rates per 100,000 population.
- Q2 refers to Quarter 2 (1 April to 30 June).
- Figures are for deaths registered rather than deaths occurring in each period.
- Figures for 2019 are based on provisional mortality data and projected populations.
- Figures exclude non-residents.
Download this chart