Crynodeb o'r cais
Historical estimates of regional gross domestic product from 1968 through to 1996.
These estimates can be used as a proxy for the current regional GVA estimates, but with the following caveats:
- they were compiled as GDP rather than GVA estimates
- they use Standard Statistical Regions (SSR) rather than NUTS geographies
- they use industrial breakdowns as defined in SIC 1980 and SIC 1992, while current estimates use SIC 2007
- accounting methodology was defined differently (e.g. ESA 1979). Currently use ESA 2010
Please note: This file was updated on 15 March 2016 to include metadata and contact details.
Lawrlwyth cysylltiol ar cais
- Historical Regional GDP 1968 to 1970 and 1971 to 1996 (89.6 kB xls)